Quantitative EEG, event related potentials and neurotherapy Workshops
We run several workshops throughout the year.
We have the “Advanced qEEG Spring Workshop” and the “Beginners Neurofeedback Autumn Workshop” both in London and “Neurofeedback for Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) Workshop” and our occasional “Intermediate Neurofeedback Summer Workshop” with the opportunity to sit-in on real sessions and clock-up your supervised hours. Also periodically a range of other courses from visiting experts.
Quantitative EEG, event related potentials and neurotherapy.
with Juri D. Kropotov
Advanced Workshop: Easter
Two 2-day workshops, run concurrently from the 23rd to the 26th of April 2018,
The 23rd and 24th will be at The Open University in Camden.
The 25th and 26th will be at the Institute of psychiatry, Kings in Denmark Hill, London.
- The goal of the workshop is to teach attendees how to improve their diagnostic and treatment tools by using a newly emerged technology of Quantitative EEG, event related potentials and neurotherapy.
- The attendees are required to bring laptops with them. At the workshop the attendees will be supplied by an educational software and EEG files from the HBI (Human Brain Index) reference database.
- Each day will consist of two parts:
Morning: theoretical usually by lectures and practice with software on EEG files taken the HBI reference database and afternoon; working with hardware/software, recording EEG and analyzing EEG files recorded during the workshop.
- The attendees will be supplied with hardware for recoding EEG. Each attendee will be able to make recording and analysis by him/herself.
- Every one will be able to purchase the book “Quantitative EEG, event related potentials and neurotherapy” by professor Juri D. Kropotov.
With Dr Beverley Steffert and Tony Steffert
As the nights draw in, we will be putting on our traditional Autumn Course for beginners to the field of Neurofeedback. The object of this training course is to present a comprehensive approach to the clinical application of Neurofeedback and to give you the chance to evaluate some of the equipment and techniques commonly used.
with Dr Bev and Tony Steffert
A 2 day workshop in Camden, London.
An introductory course on the theory and practice of Neurofeedback.
Lecture, Demonstration, Hands-On